An integral part of Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) solution, Oracle Fusion Performance Management (Performance Management) fully automates the performance process and provides executives, managers, and employees with valuable and immediate insight to workforce performance progression and its alignment with organizational objectives.
Performance Management is designed to support employees, managers, and business leaders with pointing-time evaluation of worker performance. Organizations can configure the performance process to match their business practices. An industry-leading user experience enables employees and managers to easily see where they are and move smoothly through the process. Guidance and decision support are provided to users in context to help them easily and intelligently complete evaluations. Embedded intelligence supports managers and HR administrators in efficiently monitoring and managing the overall performance management process, enabling them to take action at the point it is needed.
– Easy navigation and completion of various performance tasks
– Get insight to how the organization is tracking for performance tasks and rating distribution
– Flexible, configurable template-driven setup
– Task list easily directs you to the next step
– Informational region provides helpful supporting information for evaluating competencies and goals
– Executive view into performance task completion, rating distribution, manager ratings and performance details
– Summary region provides quick overview of all ratings and comparison of employee to manager ratings
– Configurable process flows and content to match your business needs