As a Financial Functional Consultant, you are primarily responsible for capturing, analyzing and estimating customer business requirements and translating them into ERP / Cloud ERP solution architecture that fit within the customer’s business environment and business objectives.
You will lead complex functional/process analysis and facilitates workshops with senior customer resources and subject matter experts. Captures and understands client’s business requirements and specifies system, application or process designs.
You should also be in involved in a bid process in mapping the client requirements to the base product functionality to present a product fit. You should lead the complex functional analysis and review the solution overview, functional designs, technical designs, configuration within the project. You are overall contributor to deliver a fully-functioning solution to the client.
You liaise with business analysts for the requirements, management for the estimations and high level planning, functional architects, technical architects, designers, developers, product team, and test teams for the solution implementation, during the entire phase of a project implementation.
Leads teams of designers and developers throughout the implementation life cycles to produce analysis and designs for new and ongoing projects demonstrating:
• In depth knowledge of functional domains
• In depth knowledge of the overall architecture of ERP and/or Cloud ERP
• Expertise in application of Oracle’s OUM methodology
• Expertise in supporting Testing, Defects Analysis and Fixing in sync with product development and support
• Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the Oracle solution, and keep abreast with the product roadmap
• Good understanding of Oracle technology
Skills and Experience
• Education level/Qualifications: University degree in relevant field.
• Experience in ERP implementation projects as functional consultant.
• Strong knowledge of Financial Processes and ERP solution.
• Ability to understand, articulate and address business issues, business drivers and needs.
• Able to plan and conduct design sessions.
• Very good presentation and communication skills.
• Viewed by customers as a trusted adviser.
• Fluent English
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com