We are looking for a Senior Oracle EBS/Apps Technical Consultant with experience in Oracle modules – OM, Service Contract, IB, Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR) and General Ledger (GL).
- Required 10-12 years of experience in Oracle application technical area.
- Prepare and review schedule to execute the project. Requirement elicitation and documentation.
- Should have experience in PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Workflow.
- Participates in design sessions to address gaps (areas not covered) in current system, provide suggestions to improve existing systems, and to change/modify current business processes to achieve quantifiable process improvements;
- Articulates solutions to client’s end users and c-level executives and other stakeholders;
- Prepares design documentation and works with application implementation resources to support business requirements;
- Prepares and presents updates on projects to executive management;
- Recommends, develops, and executes plans for additional software module implementations based on specific business requirements;
- Troubleshoots problems with Oracle Finance applications by working with Business Analysts, Engineers and Software Developers;
- Takes part in testing to ensure that the systems work as expected;
- Provides post-go-live analysis of new system set up, functionality/features and design customisations to ensure the system standard features are working correctly;
- Utilizes industry-leading best practices for solutions design, business process analysis, and system integration;
- Creates and maintains effective client relationships, while participating in and supporting business development.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com